Fandom

Borderlands Wiki

Flicker

4,536pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Flicker is a tier 1 skill in Maya's Cataclysm skill tree. It increases the chance to cause status effects from elemental weapons.

Effects

  • Status Effect Chance: +6% per level
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Status Effect Chance +6% +12% +18% +24%+30%
Level 6 7 8 9 10 11
Status Effect Chance +36% +42% +48% +54% +60%+66

Can only be leveled past 5 with Witch, Legendary Siren, and Slayer of Terramorphous class mods.

Notes

  • Increased Elemental Chance effects are applied multiplicatively, not additively.
    • For example, a base 20% Burn Chance with a 30% bonus will result not in 50% Burn Chance, but in 0.2 * 1.3 = 26% Burn Chance.


Maya Skills
Phaselock
Motion Harmony Cataclysm

Elated • Life Tap • Mind's Eye • Recompense • Res • Restoration • Scorn • Sustenance • Sweet Release • Wreck

Backdraft • Blight Phoenix • Chain Reaction • Cloud Kill • Flicker • Foresight • Helios • Immolate • Reaper • Ruin

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki