please make a add-on for Borderlands that you will get a house to store all your stuff in because i am tired of having my back full plz gor the kill clan —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 06:38, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- You forgot the period. A should be an, while the sentence structure is off. That should be changed to in which, and a comma is needed after Borderlands,as well as in. Also, you misspelled having, and it's a backpack.
- And to answer your request, no. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Grammarnazi (talk • contribs) 06:44, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- What is the house's main purpose? If I had one, I would store weapons that I traded up from. My storage would give the full record of what tools I found along the way, and how long they were effective. Bottom shelf means I was level [1..5] when I opened the drop. It then begins to be possible to rank the guns against each-other on the basis of staying power in the face of ongoing tech advancements.
- I would also have a shelf for exceptional weapons (all oranges, and others that perform way better than noromal. Eventually, you could get a good understanding of what range-bands a typical sample brackets. Then as a goal, I want weapons that last the most levels. Then I'll be able to judge a drop as Normal, Bad, or Good.
- To make something like this on Pandora, maybe a player could purchase one of the many Storage units that litter the landscape. If this was the goal, then space sharing is possible, because many people could log in to a trailer, but it would contain only the items for that person. A virtual carousel. And the interface would be almost the same as an Inventory screen. Perhaps it could log two additional items: game time played/character level when it was first registered into the locker. AngleWyrm 08:12, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- While the question is horribly worded, it would be nice to have some kind of limited storage that's cross character. In the game Titan Quest, for instance (total underrated and overlooked game, worth a play), there is a small storage area that is accessible to all the characters under your profile. That would be very nice, as I frequently get stuff like class mods or shields that are awesome but I'm playing the wrong class at the time. I kinda get around it now by having a friend log in as me and trading stuff back and forth, but a more streamlined version would be nice. Nothing major or game breaking...make it quested even, just something that doesn't involve other people. It could be accessed from the fast travels...I dunno, I could care less about a house or anything, I just want a better way to transfer stuff. If it serves as a backup storage, such the better... - Effedup 08:39, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- sigh*We have a forum for a reason. --LysanderLSD 09:01, November 28, 2009 (UTC)