Apparently there's a new game called Rage, and there's an Anarchy edition. I always thought this was Rage Anarchy...
Hahaha Logisim 22:57, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
Copier pants. BTW that SMG is godly. Slowrider7 01:50, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
Godly hex/modded. Nice point on assumption though. I... I am the King! 16:17, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- unless i am mistaken the OP created this page (and the gun) as a tribute of sorts to rage. the fact that it is modded goes without saying. 23:47, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Modded or not that SMG is most certainly GODLY!! LOL 01:44, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
nicely done. a Jakobs SMG w/ mach pistol title and matching smg title. looks like wildcat mag, bitch barrel and hellfire acc got jammed in there too. from the colo(u)r im guessing savior body? the sight_5 might have been overkill though.
Yes I created this because when I saw the game, I thought "hey that's not the first time I've seen a Rage Anarchy...". Then I went and created the gun card. Some technical stuff:
- Nobody noticed the material is Atlas mat3 (or at least didn't say anything).
- The gun does not have a manufacturer, because it has a bitch barrel, savior body, and hellfire accessory, which belong to different manufacturers. By default, the game saves the gun card with Jakobs for whatever reason.
- I did not put Wilcat mag because that would make the accuracy really bad. The higher-than-normal mag is due to "Anarchy" in combination with Atlas mat3.
- Also, the gun probably doesn't work too well in practice. It's a burst of 5, so you're going to have to do a lot of clicking. It would be much more powerful w/o the "Rage" title. Logisim 02:29, August 11, 2011 (UTC)