Every time i go to kill Pete or Hyperius, i get the "one or more players may have killed this boss already today" even though i know i haven't tried to kill them today. and yes, it even happens on solo. WTF?!? W4R Loader #0431 (talk) 00:41, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
- i presume this is on ? this glitch appears to be an effect of the game not being correctly configured for the changeover to December. an easy fix is to edit your pc's calendar to the next date, enter the fight, then change your pc's date back to the correct one. kindly let me know here if this fix works for you. luck. 00:47, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
- If fryguys work around doesnt help and you are able to use gibbed you can open up your save go into the raw data tab and delete the three items under the bosslockout data or something like that Jbjburrito (talk) 01:01, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
- I heard they released a fix for it yesterday, but then they pulled the fix cause it was bugged. They said it will be fixed again in the next couple of days -Raggs008 (talk) 01:16, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
- This is actually on xbox, however i will try changing the date to a previous date while offline then attacking them and then coming back online and seeing if that helps. I'll get back to you to say if it works or not. W4R Loader #0431 (talk) 00:50, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
- @W4R Loader They released a fix for the issue, you can now fight all seraph bosses unlimitedly, sadly, i do not know if this is permanant or not.
- Do you know when it will be realeased on xbox? They (as far as i know) havent managed to realease the update that nerfed the bee yet :P W4R Loader #0431 (talk) 18:55, December 17, 2012 (UTC)