anyone know any ways to make the game more difficult? I love this game so so much but it's almost impossible not to just waltz through the game with no issue —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- ^That is for PC, as for Xbox and PS3 try to penalize yourself. Refrain from using the Bee, instead, use a Green or Blue rarity shield. Also try to use Purple rarity or lower as for weapons. That means: no Conference Call's or Baby Makers, not at all. Preferably Blue or Green rarity stuff. And if other players should join have them do it aswell. Did it myself and I can say that it becomes more thrilling! 19:27, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
- There is a way to trick your game into thinking you have 4 people playing in your game, even if you are playing solo. It works on consoles, and should work on PC too. It was discovered by some people on the GBX forums, and is a great way to help Vermivorous spawn, even if you are once again playing solo. It does require the Captain Scarlett DLC though.
- To do this, all you have to do is make your way to the Hyperious arena, walk around in the loadup room before his actual arena, the one with all the vending machines and the New-U station in it, and thats it. Thats all you have to do.
- To check if the difficulty has actually upped itself, you will know when you open up an ammo box, and you are able to pick up the ammo even if you have full ammo for anything. Thats what happens when you play online / splitscreen, you may have noticed that you are able to pick up ammo for everyone in your party, and even if you have full ammo, you can still pick it up. If you are able to pick up the ammo even if you have full, then its worked. The game now thinks you have 4 people playing in your game. As long as you dont save and quit, you can go anywhere you want and just fight against tough everything. Youll face enemies you would normally face with 4 people playing in your game, Super Badasses and all that jazz. And like I said before, its a great way to get Vermivorous to spawn if youre alone.
- One random guy (talk) 10:00, December 23, 2012 (UTC)