Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pretty much as the title suggest, where the heck is DLC4 for the PS3!?!? What is the point in giving us a release date and time, if it isn't released then?
The PSN updates itself every tuesday at 7PM EST. It's not that time yet. Chill. NOhara24 20:54, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Neat didn't know that. Waldo2000 21:02, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
It is now an hour and a half after it was supposed to be up on PSN, and still nothing. Anyone got any ideas/info on where or why it isn't on here? Theangelthatwas 20:33, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
Lame =/ I hope it's out by the time I get home =/ 18.104.22.168 20:36, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
It is still the 28th is it not? If it is not up by 11:59PM then you can complain. PC goers are still waiting too you know. DemonicGoblin 20:37, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
Then, I too shall moan about the lack of DLC4 for PC :| Where the heck is it!?! LOL! I know it is still the 28th, but I don't honestly see it making an appearance in the next 2 hours... Despite my most desperate hopes... Theangelthatwas 20:39, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
Here's hopeing bot PC and PS3 users may rejoice this evening! Waldo2000 20:42, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
- If I had a glass of wine or something I'd toast. So here's to us having some new content this fine eve *holds up bottle of Mountain Dew*
- On that note, is the user created content worth the download? Just stumbled onto it. DemonicGoblin 20:44, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I'd say yeah its free right? May as well fill your hard drive up with more borderlands goodness. Waldo2000 20:47, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes the user content is well worth the dl! -- 23:51, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
1.40 Patch: http://updates.gearboxsoftware.com/dlc/Borderlands_Worldwide_Update_PC1.40.zip (International) and http://updates.gearboxsoftware.com/dlc/Borderlands_Censored_Update_PC1.40.zip (German) (197MB) 22.214.171.124 16:34 September 28, 2010
DLC: http://updates.gearboxsoftware.com/dlc/BorderlandsDLC4_Worldwide.zip (International) and http://updates.gearboxsoftware.com/dlc/BorderlandsDLC4_Censored.zip (German) (1.5GB) 126.96.36.199 17:25 September 28, 2010
- Soo, I feel like I am not supposed to touch the DLC link because its a direct download and I dont have to go through a store... DemonicGoblin 23:05, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Are the links above legit?! Are these the link to the Patch and DLC4?! -- 23:51, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
OK, my XBox is not updating with the 1.40 patch. Am I supposed to be doing something, or is this a common problem for people? I don't recall having to do anything beyond loading the game up in the past to get a patch. Argh, I want to play the new DLC, but I also want to be able to level up! --dweomer
The GBX Store page looks like it's being updated. Maybe we PC users will be able to get the DLC any time now. -- 23:17, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
Hazaa!!!!! PS3 is downloading now! 7:30EST
It isnt out yet on the PS3
It is out on the PS3 you just have to turn your PS3 off and then back on. 7:40 EST
Confirmed. Download is almost done.
in US PSN... its ok but EU ist still not updated.188.8.131.52 23:54, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
PC users can now purchase DLC4 via the GBX Store - Gearbox Softare Store. Upon completion of purchase a link to BOTH the DLC4 and Patch 1.40 are provided! -- 00:54, September 29, 2010 (UTC)