You look at the sandwich you're eating and you realize you inadvertingly bit it into the shape of the SMG's Barrel4 (This just happened to me which is why I'm typing this).
you can accuratly guess the name stats and company of a gun (modded or not), nade mod, or class mod just by looking at it while someone is holding it.....
(i sometimes dont even ask people to drop a gun to look at stats its sad T_T)
You know every Storyline Echo Log by heart. *Sigh* N8n10e 11:03, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
when you go to a dog park, shoot the dogs and seach their "piles"
you ask the tour guide "wheres the worlds largest bullet?" Pimps'N'Giggles 11:42, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
you think you hear claptrap moving and its acctually an RC car....iF thE worlD didn'T sucK, weD alL falL ofF !i!I 13:16, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
(Actually happened with my roommate at a Rally's) You look over into the distance and see two green rectangular lights, side by side, turn to your comrade and say "We need to go loot that. I see an unlooted chest"Ryo Kasami 14:04, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
When you look up at the sky and the birds actually look like rakks to you. XMPx Nova 14:51, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
You start hearing Marcus's slogans about the different gun companies in your head, and can recite them on a whim. Ryo Kasami 15:08, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
lol this is hilarious
When you start looking on ebay for a replica for the bandits mask and/or your favorite weapon. (sadly i did this)
When you start to say knoxx instead of knock Valtiell 15:23, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
you guys have obviously seen this, but in the making of borderlands with claptrap, when he yells at the sound guy. My friend was eating a sandwich and i (true story btw) turned to him and yell "ARE YOU EATING A SANDWICH?! YOUR THE FUCKING SOUND GUY! WE CAN HEAR THAT!" and since he plays borderlands too we both busted a gut until later realizing what we did lol. Also, me and my friends randomly make direct quotes from the game... from all parts... yeah... but we love this game!!!! lol
- When you think of days and nights as 'cycles'
- When you think that attaching a sawblade around your dog's neck would make him look totally badass.
- When you look at a Colt .45 for a minute, then ask yourself "What would happen if I attached a Masher to this?"
- When you attempt to reinact a brutal maiming by Brick with an Incendiary Artifact by dousing your fists in lighter fluid, igniting them, then screaming the pain off as you punch something/someone
- When you begin to contemplate the battle effectiveness of coating a bird in lighter fluid, lighting it, then throwing it towards an enemy.
- When you get your body tattooed similar to a Siren.
- When you begin to think that $200 million is "Respawn fodder"
- When you get upset that there wasn't a wad of cash in your trashcan/dumpster/pile of crap.
- When you begin to demand that elemental rounds be available to the general public, that it's necessary that electric-generator rounds will be required when the 'shielded bandits' raid your town.
- When you visualize exactly why Jakobs Corporation advises their employees to never make oral contact with the reanimated dead.
- When you contemplate how to construct a heavy-duty shotgun out of the oak tree in your back yard.
- When you complain that your pistol only has sixteen rounds in a clip.
- When you start believing that by igniting yourself, you become immune to fire.
- When you question the effectiveness of your male enhancement drugs, and wonder if ENGORGE would make your love life better than them.
- When you ask your:
- girlfriend to cosplay as a Lance Assassin, or specifically Athena
- boyfriend to cosplay as Mr. Shank, including the knife through the face.
- When you think you can get away as a completely different person (who is totally not you) by putting on a fake mustache and changing one letter of your name.
- When you start to wonder what your "New-U" will do when you die and 'inevitably respawn'.
- When you begin to wonder about the aliens underground, and what secret technology they've been hiding from you and your people over the generations.
- When utter disappointment strikes you after twenty minutes of waiting in front of a vending machine, only to find that the product selection never changed.
- When you want to sacrifice the entirety of your passenger seat for a tank of nitrous.
- When, in public and surprised by something awesome, you shout "Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon!" or something else of Scooter-esque nature.
Can you tell I've been bored at work today? :3 Ryo Kasami 16:03, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
I would do the Siren tattoo thing anyway or something of that style even if I never played Borderlands. :P
- Actually, it is. Combat, Hunting, etc.
@Ryo Kasami, in real life, incindiary rounds are made for shotguns. They're made out of magnesiusm so they burn hot when shot. But you know you play too much when you see yourself opening weapons chests in your sleep --ControledChos
I actually would sacrifice my passenger seat for a tank of nitrous. Last night I also ordered a fancy exhaust booger thingy but unlike Scooter I know what it does. Laserblasto 17:37, May 4, 2010 (UTC) if when you need to show someone something you scream "look at this shit"
if when you close your eyes the Rakk come.
if you have a new respect for midgets, mainly the one with shootguns.
if you have a problem with someone and ask if there looking at your fist.
if you suddenly want to instantly change your cars color.
if you've ever broken a silent moment bye saying "cheak me out im dancing im dancing."
When you start feeling withdrawl symptoms from not playing for a period of time. IbanezRokr 17:56, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
When you randomly start hearing sounds like Bloodwing and a gun being sold. (Borderlands hallucinating?!)
When you try to Phasewalk to get into a theatre for a free movie.
When "There ain't no rest for the Wicked" is your lifelong Creed.
When you start to put color coded stickers on the things in your house acording to rareityMr.friend009 19:49, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
When you go to a hockey game and try to kill the "Ice Bandits".
When you go to a vending machine to buy some ammo only to realize that its a bag of fritos. --Pimps'N'Giggles 20:13, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I've caught myself looking for the "Item of the Day"! -- MeMadeIt 20:32, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
- When your Rah Rah chant at a football game is " STRIP THE FLESH! SALT THE WOUND!!!!" ShadyCake 00:31, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
- When you have an impulse to hit E on your imaginary keyboard when you see a mailbox or toilet.
- When someone jumps in the pool (BOOOOOSSHHHHH!) and you flinch and check for shield damage. I took all the wrong messages away from Fight Club...Rampant Anarchist 00:50, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
When you punch a car door so you can watch it and the passengers tumble away. Ouch! Fryguy42 01:01, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
When your work at a car dealership and you greet every customer with "This is where the cars live! Git you one!" Fryguy42 19:00, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
When you ask you pet if someone is lookin at them.
when you see that your friend has somthing really cool and you ask them to dupe it for you.
when you try to jump over a 5 foot object
when you spend 5 hours lookin at this site everyday
When you realise you can't run forever
when you are in a car and try to lock onto another car
Whenever you get angry, you scream oddly and your vision goes all red. CelestalBrushExpert 01:13, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
OhOh! another one! When you look in a plate of calamari for steel's gutsCelestalBrushExpert 01:15, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
When you forget birds of prey wont be friendly just because you where a leather mask.
when you bank says you have $9999999999, and you wonder how much more then that you really have.
when you consider raiding a millitary fort and killing a General for loot.
when you cant figure out how to cheak what brand your loyal to.
When you responed to Mordicai, Lilth, Brick, or Roland.....and dont remember thats not your name.
If you raid your fridge for ammo.
when you insest everyone, even your ten year old sister, play borderlands.
when someone you dont like gets close you take an offincive stance and say, "you dont want to be here"
when you see a man on fire you run instead of help.
when you see somebody drop something you think its ammo or other things you want.
when you cant find the nitro button on your car.
when you wreck your car you run off to try and make a new one.
when you've decided what gun you want tattoed to your chest.
if you no longer sleep......or eat.
when you've forgoten COD 6 and Fallout 3.
when you wonder what the spiderants do down there.
when you consider making an account or posting on this website.
when you die your hair like Lilth, and your a guy.
when you have a dream about tannis and her echo recorder.
If you have mentaly prepared to debate borderlands guns with anyone you'll ever meet.
...when in the middle of a paint gun session you drop your guns and try to use your fist charging at the opposing team... or try to phasewalk behind em. -=cyber_rat=- 01:57, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
When you start to categorize the different indigenous species of pandora and try to match them in earth's fauna. Or that you make biological assumption based on visual observation and known fact, like the fact that skags have the same digestive system than that of a prehistoric worm : an two way digestive tube, or an anus/mouth if you didn't get it right away, and a stomach. And i would categorize the Rakks in the reptilians even if they have feathers, their traits are truly those of a crocodile. Valtiell 02:32, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
When you try to phasewalk to be faster then your friend in order to take the last can of soda in the supermarket, (has crossed my mind once or twice)
When you spend 50 bucks on Fallout 3 GOTY edition, instead of installing the extra DLC, you go to the store and buy 1600 game points so you can get knoxx and Jakob's cove, and it take 2 hours of pro and cons of zombie island or mad moxxi for the bank, and i went with zombie DLC, seems like i did the right thing. xbox GT SinsterNobody
- Fuckers.. I'm in my office silently shaking with laughter! IMonkoii 07:46, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
- When you don't have a girlfriend :'( Supplied by Dougs Drugs. LoL 08:27, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
- When you jerk it to borderlands... Anyomous Member
when you go to the supermarket and say "Shit look at that!!" every time you see an item 188.8.131.52 13:01, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
when you stop playing BL to go use the bathroom, and look at the TP and in your head an item card comes up and says
"Toilet Paper: used to wipe"Vincejonesiii 18:53, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
When you wake up and then trying to find the crosshair. I guess I really need another hobby. :( GrandShot 14:46, May 6, 2010 (UTC)
When you taunt the local KKK by telling them "Better not fuck with those black guys anymore-they have Scorpio Turrets!" I took all the wrong messages away from Fight Club...Rampant Anarchist 16:12, May 6, 2010 (UTC)
when you break into a bank vault to fight its giant squid.
when you start calling your siblings by there respective class names
When your cell phone rings and you yell "I DON'T CARE IF THERE ARE NEW MISSIONS AVAILABLE, THEY CAN WAIT FOR PT2.5!"
Whenever you get in your car, you scream in the parking lot "Gotta Catch A Ride With The Scooter Man!"
Whenever your parents make you mad, you try to throw your bloodwing at them.
Whever you walk around your neighborhood and you pick up a stick and rocks and act like your shooting or throwing grenades at people because you think they look like enemies. I got in really big trouble with the grenade throwing part.
Whenever you start writing Mordecai as your name on all of your class assignments. XMPx Nova 15:15, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
When you think that when you find a useless item its automatically "like christmas" God2845 01:11, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
When you shell out the dough for an extra controller that you are only ever going to use for tranferring weapons between your characters. King of the Lillim 17:06, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
When you try to play another FPS title with the same feel as Borderlands, only to realize how different the controls and actions are (Found this to be true after playing a bit of Fallout 3). 360 GT: Yoshimi Sugai 17:21, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
When you're playing Modern Warfare 2 and you try to bring bloodwing out.
When you go into last stand and you yell over your microphone "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Greyfox198 23:43, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
When you are with your girlfriend and when you ask her to go to your house you say to come take a ride with the scooter man The man himself... Pavilonn 23:46, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
When you greet anyone and everyone with "Heyooooooooooo".
When, while watching Godzilla, you call out that the Mothra Larva(craw maggots) are week against shock attacks.Beware the clap 03:49, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
When you walk into an outdoors store and ask the clerk in the gun department if they have anything in the Jakobs brand, and you need more ammo for your shredder shredder sniper rifle. Get You Some!XMPx Nova 15:10, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
When you break your arm, you try to take one of the 30 Greater Healing Kits from your inventory.
When you find a bunch of coins on the ground and try to pick them all up without using your hands.
When you start reading everything as missions and say "I'll do it on 2.5"
When you try to cliffjump without checking to see if the water is safe first (anyone remember falling off the outcroppings on Krom's Canyon).
When you check every gun catalogue you find for Eridian weapons, or try to buy lasers (military grade) commercially.
When playing COD 6 you wait for your Scorpio Turret to recharge.
When you escape from hospital, ´cause you though it´s Sledge´s Safehouse. Sinister5310 08:05, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
When you read this entire post and think... "Damn i did and thought all that... I must be one of them psyco's." I... I am the King! 09:32, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm thinking the Rakk Hive is more appropriate.. 11:20, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
- The Rakk Hive, or he's seen some terrible-looking vaginas. 11:44, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
- LOL Gross i would hate to see 1 that looked like eitherKxkamikaze 19:40, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
Ok i got 1, when you try to go to sleep at night & all you can think about is what are the percentages for the crits on the different enemies on pandora. Kxkamikaze 19:44, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
When you hit your friend with a newspaper on the forehead and say "Critical, biatch!". Sorry, Mike :( Auntarie 20:18, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
@Kxkamikaze A mutated Blue Waffle? :3d Yoshi-TheOreo 22:00, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
Ah nasty, but possible, thats probably how the Rakk Hive starts out.Kxkamikaze 19:09, August 9, 2011 (UTC)