|Borderlands Game of the Year|
|Released||12 October 2010|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, 4 player local and 4 player online cooperative and multiplayer|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360|
Borderlands was selected (3 months after GotY packaging was released) Xbox 360 Game of the Year by RPG Land, and came runner up for Overall Game of the Year, in 2009. The new packaging includes a map of all areas.
- Borderlands, the game.
- Access keys for four downloadable content packs:
- A "complete and comprehensive map" of the Borderlands territories.
- $40 US 
- £50 UK
- $68 AUD
- $36.99 US Amazon.com
- Announced and discussed here.
- The Retail edition of the GOTY now includes a second disc containing all four DLCs, which are then installed onto the hard drive(). The PC retail package includes an access code for the DLC. One access code is provided for the first downloaded DLC but the system will automatically accept all later installed DLCs. Console and steam versions include 4 keys (steam keys are not transferable).
- OnLive, Steam and retail packaging include passes for a Duke Nukem Forever demo.
- UPC: 7-10425-37983-3 includes game and all downloadable content.
- A very small number of retail packages came with no voucher and the DLC content is not on the disc. It is believed that this was caused by the content switching from being on disc to by voucher.