Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gearbox weapons can only be found in pre-order gunpacks and hidden loot chests. It is not possible to buy these from weapon vendors.
All these weapons have a level requirement of 3.
- Brick's RF-BIA Repeater and SG10-XX Angry Shotgun
- Lilith's TK4-BIA Bad Repeater and TD22-OP4 Relentless SMG
- Mordecai's BLR4-BIA Cruel Swatter and LB30-BIA Vicious Thunder
- Roland's BLR-BIA Bad Repeater and CR30-BIA Deathly Stomper
A Gearbox Gunpack was featured in the Premiere Club. These weapons have no level requirement and are:
- A Jakobs Diaub, Callipeen, or Muckamuck sniper rifle.
- A Vladof-manufactured Rifle or Renegade.
- A Hyperion Projectile Convergence SMG.
These identify themselves by their actual manufacturers and have "Gearbox" as a prefix, and have special Gearbox skins.
Other Gearbox weapons
- Rider, a special sniper rifle found in the hidden basement in New Haven. The mission Another Piece Of The Puzzle must be active in order to access the basement. Video
- Two Circle of Duty missions, Private and Medal of Duty, have Gearbox weapons as a mission reward. The former gives a repeater pistol, and the latter gives a weapon for the player's character class: Brick gets a rocket launcher, Lilith gets an SMG, Mordecai gets a sniper rifle, and Roland gets a combat rifle.
Gearbox Material Effects
|Part Name||Part Type||Damage Mod||Accuracy Mod||Fire Rate Mod||Reload Mod||Extra Effect||Colour Mod|
|Material_Gearbox_1||ManufacturerMaterials||+10%||-20%||0%||-8.3%||None||Light green and white / gold and silver|
|Material_Gearbox_2||ManufacturerMaterials||+15%||-20%||0%||-8.3%||None||Pink and gold|
|Material_Gearbox_3||ManufacturerMaterials||+20%||-20%||0%||-8.3%||None||Orange and yellow|