Gearbox weapons can only be found in pre-order gunpacks and hidden loot chests. It is not possible to buy these from weapon vendors.
All these weapons have a level requirement of 3.
- Brick's RF-BIA Repeater and SG10-XX Angry Shotgun
- Lilith's TK4-BIA Bad Repeater and TD22-OP4 Relentless SMG
- Mordecai's BLR4-BIA Cruel Swatter and LB30-BIA Vicious Thunder
- Roland's BLR-BIA Bad Repeater and CR30-BIA Deathly Stomper
A Gearbox Gunpack was featured in the Premiere Club. These weapons have no level requirement and are:
- A Jakobs Diaub, Callipeen, or Muckamuck sniper rifle.
- A Vladof-manufactured Rifle or Renegade.
- A Hyperion Projectile Convergence SMG.
These identify themselves by their actual manufacturers and have "Gearbox" as a prefix, and have special Gearbox skins.
Other Gearbox weapons
- Rider, a special sniper rifle found in the hidden basement in New Haven. The mission Another Piece Of The Puzzle must be active in order to access the basement. Video
- Two Circle of Duty missions, Private and Medal of Duty, have Gearbox weapons as a mission reward. The former gives a repeater pistol, and the latter gives a weapon for the player's character class: Brick gets a rocket launcher, Lilith gets an SMG, Mordecai gets a sniper rifle, and Roland gets a combat rifle.
Gearbox Material Effects
|Part Name||Part Type||Damage Mod||Accuracy Mod||Fire Rate Mod||Reload Mod||Extra Effect||Colour Mod|
|Material_Gearbox_1||ManufacturerMaterials||+10%||-20%||0%||-8.3%||None||Light green and white / gold and silver|
|Material_Gearbox_2||ManufacturerMaterials||+15%||-20%||0%||-8.3%||None||Pink and gold|
|Material_Gearbox_3||ManufacturerMaterials||+20%||-20%||0%||-8.3%||None||Orange and yellow|