Greater Good is Jack's second skill tree out of three. This skill tree focuses primarily on Digi-Jacks and teammates dying and taking damage while Jack avoids it. Additionally, it grants his Digi-Jacks a stronger close-range game via shotgun lasers and several area-of-effect attacks upon spawning or dying. His other skill trees are The Hero of This Story and Free Enterprise.
- Tier 1
- Integrity - You deal increased Gun Damage against enemies who are below 40% Health. If you have not damaged the enemy is under 40% health, you deal even more Gun Damage.
- Collaborate - Whenever a Digi-Jack dies, you gain a stack of Collaborate. You and your Digi-Jacks deal increased damage for every stack of Collaborate you have. All stacks of Collaborate are lost when Expendable Assets ends.
- Tier 2
- Synergy - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy grants increased Gun Damage and Critical Damage for a short time.
- Diversify - Your Digi-Jack's wrist laser is now a Shotgun Laser.
- Teamwork - If an ally enters Fight For Your Life or a Digi-Jack dies, you regenerate health for a few seconds. This effect can stack up to 10 times.
- Tier 3
- Commitment - Whenever a Digi-Jack dies or a friend goes into Fight For Your Life, you gain a stack of Commitment. The longer your friends are in Fight For Your Life, the more stacks you gain. Stacks granted when a Digi-Jack dies last for 6 seconds, and stacks gained from other players are quickly lost when they exit Fight For Your Life. You get a bonus to Fire Rate and Reload Speed for each stack of Commitment.
- Tier 4
- Winning - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy increases your Movement Speed for a short time and instantly recharges a portion of your shields.
- Accountability - When a friend or a Digi-Jack takes damage, you gain a stack of Accountability. When you take damage, you lose half of your Accountability stacks, and when you go into Fight For Your Life you lose ALL stacks of Accountability. You gain bonus Fire Rate based on how many Accountability stacks you currently have.
- Optimism - When one of your Digi-Jacks dies, he sets off an explosion, damaging all nearby enemies. Also, the next Digi-Jack will spawn with less health.
- Tier 5
- Believe - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy increases your Gun Damage, Fire Rate, Reload Speed, and Accuracy for a short time.
- Potential - When your Digi-Jack spawns he sets off a Shock Nova. Additionally, you can use Expendable Assets while in Fight For Your Life.
- Delegation - A portion of damage dealt to you is redistributed to your Digi-Jacks instead.
- Tier 6
- Leadership - When a Digi-Jack dies, it counts as if you had killed an enemy. This can grant you a Second Wind. Second Wind can be granted once per Expendable Assets activation.
|The Hero of This Story||Greater Good||Free Enterprise|