Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Green Craw Worms are enemies featured in The Secret Armory of General Knoxx. They only appear in Crawmerax's Lair and will scale to 2 levels above the host, with a minimum level of 61 and maximum of 71.
Green Craw Worms share the size and appearance with Larva Crab Worms, but are colored green.
- Unlike the ranged attack of an ordinary Craw Worm, their ranged attack is a Corrosive ball. They will use this attack often.
- They use a very powerful charging attack.
- Their regular pincher attack, which is shared amongst most Craw Worms except Maggots, is extremely quick and can be done in rapid succession.
- On rare occasions, they will rear-up and leap at enemies, similar to Craw Maggots.
- An incendiary weapon is the most effective weapon against the Green Craw Worm.
- Shoot their eye to score a critical hit.
- Be careful, as they are very fast.
- Anticipating their rush attack with a jump helps avoid the critical hit.
- Jumping can also avoid AOE damage from their ranged attack.
- Always finish-off the Green Worm, as the incendiary damage won't usually finish it like the corrosive damage will on an Armored Craw Worm.
- Since their ranged attack is "smart" and will try to lead their target when it's moving in a single direction, strafing in such a pattern as to "juke" the worm into missing with its projectiles.