Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Gremlins are midget biker units that appear in Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage. They are generally garbed in full body leathers and carry a range of medium weight weaponry. They appear in all of the factions in the DLC, as well as in non-aligned patrols on the roads.
- Bike Gremlin - The most basic type are non-aligned units, and many can often be found riding in the sidecars of bikes. Bike Gremlins wear dark riding leathers, with motorcycle helmets on their disproportionately large heads. They are often seen carrying SMGs.
- Burner Gremlin - Burner bikers wear yellow, including a distinctive spiked yellow pith helmet common to Pete's burners. They typically fight with automatic weapons and can be found most frequently in The Beatdown. They have a small chance to drop the Cobra.
- Momma's Gremlin - These purple and green-clad midget bikers fight with sniper rifles.
- Torgue Gremlin - Torgue Gremlins wear yellow and red, with heavy yellow pauldrons and full black and red helmets. They commonly fight with shotguns or assault rifles, and frequent the Badass Crater of Badassitude.
Gremlins scuttle around with weapons far too large to be handled by one so small. They occasionally seek cover, but often simply crouch to reload in full view, relying on their small stature to avoid being hit.
- Killing gremlin units contributes to the Biker's Killed challenge in the Campaign of Carnage challenge list. They do not count towards midget kills.