Grenade Mods (short for Grenade Modification) are useful upgrades that modify the properties of a character's Protean Grenades by increasing their damage, changing their functionality, and/or adding elemental properties. They are named by their elemental property followed by their type, such as "Explosive MIRV" or "Incendiary Rain." Each type of grenade mod is available in a range of different strengths that are roughly proportional to the level of the enemies encountered. Grenade mods are dropped by enemies, found in skag piles and chests, and can be given as mission rewards. They can also be bought as "Item of the day" at Ammo Vendors.
Grenade Mod Types
- "Bouncing Bettie grenades pop up into the air before exploding."
- Main article: Bouncing Bettie Grenade
- "Contact grenades explode after touching an enemy."
- Main article: Contact Grenade
- "Longbow grenades teleport to their destination and explode."
- Main article: Longbow Grenade
- "When MIRV Grenades explode they throw out several more grenades."
- Main article: MIRV Grenade
- "Proximity Mines wait to explode until an enemy gets close."
- Main article: Proximity Mine Grenade
- "Rain Grenades thrown themselves into the air and fire down upon unsuspecting enemies."
- Main article: Rain Grenade
- "Rubberized grenades bounce off all surfaces and explode when they touch an enemy."
- Main article: Rubberized Grenade
Manufacturer: S&S Munitions
- "Sticky Grenades attach to surfaces and explode after a few seconds."
- Main article: Sticky Grenade
- "Transfusion Grenades steal health from enemies and heal you."
- Main article: Transfusion Grenade
Grenade Mods by Manufacturer
|Dahl||Bouncing Betty||Bouncing Betty||Bouncing Betty||Bouncing Betty||-|
|Vladof||Proximity Mine||Proximity Mine||Proximity Mine||Proximity Mine||-|