Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Shield Recharge: +0.7% per level
- Cooldown Rate: +1.5% per level
There are no class mods that boost this skill beyond 5 levels.
- The effects last 7 seconds.
- Flame of the Firehawk is far less useful with this skill. While active, this kill skill will cause it to behave like a standard Nova Shield, and any Nova kill will instantly prevent further Novas from triggering.
- Any Roid Shield damage instantly loses it's effect after a single kill and cannot be triggered again until Grim wears off.
- This ability improves the usefulness of Amplify Shields, reducing delay between Amp Shots and possibly allowing another Amp Shot before the Shield Recharge Delay is over.
- Most other shield effects, such as Absorb, Spike, or Booster, only have their ability trigger while the shields are not depleted. Grim effectively prevents Zer0 from losing the effects of such shields, due to the regeneration preventing the shield from being completely depleted.