Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article.
First encounter with Guardian Cheru occurs at Vorago Solitude during the mission Beginning of the End, with first such Guardian introduced via title card, at Lost Legion camp. They also spawn in later discovered locations: Outfall Pumping Station, Tycho's Ribs and Eleseer.
Guardian Cheru actively participate at boss battles with RK5 (with all other staff welding and flying Guardians), The Sentinel and The Empyrean Sentinel (along side with Sera Guardians). They also can be summoned by Opha Superior Guardian.
- Guardians Cheru (along with Guardian Wraith and Guardian Spectre) may be encountered before first enter in Lost Legion camp during story mission, at Eridian teleports not far from transition between Vorago Solitude and Triton Flats.
- If Opha Superior dies, all summoned by it Guardians Cheru also die, not giving an experience points to player.
- During battle with The Sentinel, Guardians Cheru starting spawn from second (fire) phase. There's always two active Guardians Cheru at given moment. In battle with The Empyrean Sentinel their number grows to [?]. They easily can be shot for getting Second Wind, but can bother player with their jump attack, yet still not like Sera Guardians with their rapid-firing.
- In True Vault Hunter Mode, they are renamed Warden Cheru, and in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, they are renamed Fallen Cheru.
- The "Cheru" name references to the Christian Angels' type Cherub.
- Guardian's Cheru appearance based on Arch Guardian concept art for Borderlands, with back mortars and wings being removed.