- Locked and Loaded: Improves fire rate after reloading a weapon. Additionally, this effect can be triggered by a later Gun Lust skill, Auto-Loader.
- Quick Draw: Improves weapon swapping speed and critical hit damage with all weapons.
- I'm Your Huckleberry: Improves damage and reload speed with all pistols.
- All I Need is One: Swapping weapons adds a significant damage buff to the next shot fired.
- Divergent Likeness: Improves damage while Gunzerking with two weapons of the same type, or improves accuracy when Gunzerking with two different weapons.
- Auto-Loader: Killing an opponent reloads all weapons not currently in use. Also, swapping weapons after triggering this effect also triggers Locked and Loaded.
- Money Shot: The last round in a gun's magazine gets a significant damage boost. This skill works with all weapons, but guns with smaller magazines receive a proportionately smaller buff as a result.
- Lay Waste: Killing an enemy grants a brief boost to fire rate and critical hit damage.
- Down Not Out: Salvador can Gunzerk, even while crippled.
- Keep It Piping Hot: Grants a boost to gun, grenade, and melee damage while Gunzerking is on its cooldown cycle.
- No Kill Like Overkill: Grants a damage buff to Salvador's next shot equal to the excess damage dealt to the enemy just killed.