Gun Lust is Salvador's first skill tree, of three. The Gun Lust tree focuses on swapping and reloading guns. His other skill trees are Rampage and Brawn.
- Locked and Loaded: Improves fire rate after reloading a weapon. Additionally, this effect can be triggered by a later Gun Lust skill, Auto-Loader.
- Quick Draw: Improves weapon swapping speed and critical hit damage with all weapons.
- Divergent Likeness: Improves damage while Gunzerking with two weapons of the same type, or improves accuracy when Gunzerking with two different weapons.
- Auto-Loader: Killing an opponent reloads all weapons not currently in use. Also, swapping weapons after triggering this effect also triggers Locked and Loaded.
- Money Shot: The last round in a gun's magazine gets a significant damage boost. This skill works with all weapons, but guns with smaller magazines receive a proportionately smaller buff as a result.
- No Kill Like Overkill: Grants a damage buff to Salvador's next shot equal to the excess damage dealt to the enemy just killed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.