Gunpowder is Axton's second skill tree, of three. The Gunpowder tree focuses more heavily on medium range explosives and weapon damage. Improves many of Axtons offensive combat stats, and improves the turret mostly as a tactical deploy/distraction. His other skill trees are Guerrilla and Survival.
- Impact - +4% Gun Damage and +3% Melee Damage per level.
- Expertise - +14% weapon swap and aim speed per level; +7% movement speed when aiming per level.
- Overload - +10% Magazine Size for Assault Rifles.
- Metal Storm - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy gives +12% Fire Rate and +15% Recoil Reduction per level for a short time.
- Steady - +8% Recoil Reduction, +5% Grenade Damage, and +4% Rocket Launcher damage per level.
- Battlefront - +6% Gun, Melee, and Grenade damage per level while turret is deployed.
- Longbow Turret - +10000% Turret Deploy Range, +110% Turret Health.
- Duty Calls - +5% Gun Damage and +3% Fire Rate with non-elemental guns.
- Do or Die - Allows you to throw grenades while in Fight for Your Life. +10% Grenade and Rocket Launcher damage.
- Ranger - +1% Gun Damage, Accuracy, Critical Hit Damage, Fire Rate, Magazine Size, Reload Speed, and Maximum Health per level.
- Nuke - Deploying your Sabre Turret sets off a small Nuclear Blast.