Special Weapon Effects
Gwen is kind of a strange girl. – Fires a 6-round burst when zoomed. Fires 2 projectiles at once at a cost of 2 ammo. One projectile fires in a straight line, and the other fires at an angle to the left.
Usage and description
- The box containing this gun also contains a woman's skull.
- This weapon can only spawn with the Dahl grip and the Maliwan barrel.
- It is possible for this gun to have the "Twin" prefix, which strangely makes the gun fire only 3 bullets at the cost of 4 ammo.
- Unlike its sister weapon, Gwen's Head from Borderlands 2, Gwen's Other Head is not scaling progressively with the player and its level is fixed for a playthrough.
- Due to it's special burst effect, Gwen's head is a viable cheap alternative to legendary Dahl weapons such as the Pichfork or The Torrent.
- This gun is a reference to the movie Se7en in which one of the main characters is presented a cardboard box containing his wife's severed head. The 'Gwen' in the gun's name is a reference to actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who played the aforementioned wife in the film.
- The gun's name is also a reference to the existence of the Gwen's Head in Borderlands 2 and both weapons share similar special effects.