Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Special Weapon Effects
Gwen is kind of a strange girl. – Fires a 6-round burst when zoomed. Fires 2 projectiles at once at a cost of 2 ammo. One projectile fires in a straight line, and the other fires at an angle to the left.
Usage and description
- The box containing this gun also contains a woman's skull.
- This weapon can only spawn with the Dahl grip and the Maliwan barrel.
- It is possible for this gun to have the "Twin" prefix, which strangely makes the gun fire only 3 bullets at the cost of 4 ammo.
- Unlike its sister weapon, Gwen's Head from Borderlands 2, Gwen's Other Head is not scaling progressively with the player and its level is fixed for a playthrough.
- Due to it's special burst effect, Gwen's head is a viable cheap alternative to legendary Dahl weapons such as the Pichfork or The Torrent.
- This gun is a reference to the movie Se7en in which one of the main characters is presented a cardboard box containing his wife's severed head. The 'Gwen' in the gun's name is a reference to actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who played the aforementioned wife in the film.
- The gun's name is also a reference to the existence of the Gwen's Head in Borderlands 2 and both weapons share similar special effects.