Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Collect Bottles Of Booze from the bandits at Treacher's Landing.
- Bottles of Booze: 0/24
- One more thing, I'm all out of booze. You wanna get my alien whatsit? You're gonna go pick up a new supply from the bandits out at Treacher's Landing. They brew a mean moonshine out there. Don't know what's in it, but who cares? Those bandits don't part with it willingly, of course. That's why you're going, and not me!
- There's not much help that can be given for this mission. Treacher's Landing is located at the southern end of Rust Commons West. There is a Fast Travel there. The closest one is at the Outeryard. When you enter, you will get the Fast Travel at the New-U. The bottles drop off every bandit that you kill out here so make sure to loot everything. The way point doesn't really lead you anywhere, but gives a general location. Just kill a lot of enemies and loot, loot, loot. Fast Travel back to Crazy Earl's Scrapyard for your reward.
- Thanks for the booze! Now, about that alien whatever-the-hell. Funny story. Krom heard about it and stopped by about a year ago. Gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. Why do you think I barricaded myself in here? I don't know why he wanted it, but I wasn't about to argue. That's the last I saw of it.
- Bottle Of Booze: The label reads 'Dixie Wrecked Brand Moonshine.'
- When you return to Crazy Earl, you receive a transmission from Earl saying that a man named Krom took the Vault Key piece.
The label on the booze that reads "Dixie Wrecked Brand Moonshine" is a play on words, when said aloud it sounds like "Dick's Erect Brand Moonshine".
In a hut on a pier at the west edge of the map there is a stack of "interesting" magazines tied up with string. The top one is titled "Heavy Fire", and has a picture of an extremely curvaceous (not to say, obese) nude blonde on the cover. Headlines include "Bigger is Better", "300 pounds of OOMPH!", and "Big girls don't cry - they moan'!". This is presumably what bandits relax with when not killing vault hunters.
"Hair of the dog" is a colloquial expression in the English language predominantly used to refer to alcohol that is consumed with the aim of lessening the effects of a hangover. The expression originally referred to a method of treatment of a rabid dog bite by placing hair from the dog in the bite wound.
"Hair of the Dog" is the title track of Nazareth's 1975 album Hair of the Dog. It is sometimes called "Son of a Bitch" because of the repeated lyric in the hook ("Now you're messing with a son of a bitch"). The title is a pun on the refrain ("Son of a Bitch" - "Heir of the Dog").