StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
|Appearances||Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep|
|Voiced By||Dameon Clarke|
The Handsome Sorcerer is the final boss of Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. He is an overbearing tyrant who has enslaved much of the populace in Tiny Tina's fantasy game world, twisting former soldiers into skeletal minions, drawing numerous wizards into his fold, and mastering a number of dragons. He is Tiny Tina's representation of Handsome Jack
The Handsome Sorcerer has three forms, based on the three types of wizards in the game:
- Handsome Sorcerer - a sorcerer form used throughout the campaign while he torments and heckles the Vault Hunters. This form is a master of shock damage, wears a powerful shield and can conjure a number of duplicates of himself.
- Necrotic Sorcerer - the second form is a necromancer which uses Necromatic spells and has the power to summon the dead.
- Demonic Sorcerer - his final form is that of a fire mage with incendiary spells and calls forth support from several dragons.
- A significant amount of money (around $800k - 1000k in UVHM)
- Handsome Jack's Mask heads (legendary variant)
- Conference Call
- The Sham
- Fabled Tortoise
- Main article: A Game of Games
- He appears to have a similar loot pool to The Warrior.
- He is capable of dropping all magic grenade mods, including the higher rarity variants.
- The game interpretes the Demonic and Necrotic sorcerers as bad-asses, as when seeing 'Necrotic Sorcerer' or 'Demonic Sorcercer', the vault hunter may yell one of their bad-ass quotes.