Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hell Hath No Fury is a mission in Borderlands 2. Mad Moxxi wants revenge against Handsome Jack for various past grievances. Jack destroyed Moxxi's Underdome several years ago, and is now building a replacement in Opportunity, so Moxxi wants to ensure that the project never sees completion.
- Kill foreman
- Pick up foreman's supply key
- Unlock foreman's shed
- Search container
- Pick up foreman's explosives
- Plant explosives
Initially, Moxxi just wants the foreman of the construction project eliminated to disrupt the project. He is a tough Engineer who is able to deploy a turret when he gets into range. When the foreman is killed he drops a supply key which leads to a series of supplementary objectives.
The key unlocks a supply crate in The Pits that when searched is found to contain some explosives. Moxxi then requests that these be placed on a construction site floodwall to destroy the wall and flood much of the construction site.
- "With the foreman dead and the construction yard flooded, Moxxi's thirst for vengeance has been sated. For now."
Turn In: Moxxi
- Mission Items:
- Foreman's Key - "The former foreman's supply key."
- Foreman's Explosives - "Explosives you can use to destroy the floodwall."
- While Moxxi's audio dialogue says that Jack destroyed her Underdome when they broke up, her subtitles say it was when Jack thought she was cheating on him.
- Handsome Jack lists four names of workers killed when the dam is destroyed, and these names reference the names of the first four actors that played "The Doctor" in the Doctor Who television series; William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, and Tom Baker respectively.
- The name of the mission is an abbreviated form of a line by William Congreve, an English playwright and poet. The entire quote reads, "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned," spoken by Perez in Act 3, Scene 2, The Mourning Bride (1697).