StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Henry's first mention is by Taggart in some old ECHO recordings, in which it was described as having watched Taggart's camp. Later on it attacked and killed the rest of camp's inhabitants. Eventually Taggart's hands were eaten, and in his final ECHO recording it is revealed Henry had also eaten Taggart.
Henry has a chance to drop a class-specific head for each character.
- Henry's rare drop is The Cradle, a Tediore shield.
- Henry drops a very rare purple head for each class.
- Henry can be killed just after it spawns, resulting in no loot.
- Phaselocking Henry as it jumps out to attack can result in it becoming stuck under the ground. Any loot it drops in this condition will be lost.
- Although a Bandit Technical can be driven into Hunter's Bane where Henry is fought, Henry cannot be harmed by the catapult's explosive barrels.
- On Day 15 of the Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt, Henry dropped the Tediore pistol, the Gunerang.
- Although "Henry" is known to be a male's given name, Sir Hammerlock refers to Henry as a female, seen by the target hint for Day 15: "A Girl Called Henry".
- In the mission "Stalker of Stalkers" Taggart mentions that he named Henry after his mother and mentions that Henry is a female.