Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Home Delivery is an optional mission in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
Help Sir Hammerlock smuggle some creatures down to Pandora.
"This is one of those situations where nothing bad can possibly come from it."
- Find creature nest
- Kill adult threshers: 0/6
- Capture frozen threshers: 0/2
- Talk to Seymour
- Plant threshers in rocket: 0/2
- Launch rocket
The second part of the mission requires Vault Hunters to freeze the baby threshers without killing them. If a cryo weapon is unavailable, or the threshers are killed too quickly, there are Cryo Vines within the cave that can freeze the threshers quickly while causing negligible damage. This is no small task however, as threshers are much more likely to lob ranged projectiles than chase Vault Hunters to a Cryo Vine.
- "Something something ecology something ruined something something for money."
Turn in: Seymour
- At the end of the mission, Sir Hammerlock says he may have made a mistake, in that the threshers had developed a taste for human flesh. He brushes it off as nothing, noting how small they are, and noting that he named one Terry.