CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article.
Honorary Foreman is a challenge in Veins of Helios worth 5 Badass points. To complete this challenge, activation buttons must be pushed on five different worker bot docking stations throughout the level. This challenge can only be attempted after completing the side mission Quarantine: Back On Schedule, which is available in Jack's Office after the story mission Watch Your Step.
List of Worker Bots
- Upon leaving the airlock, first worker bot docking station is located on the right-hand side ledge of the platform.
- Westward from the entrance airlock there is a platform with an Air Dome Generator and a blue jump pad on it. This jump pad leads to a small platform with the second worker bot docking station.
- Looking down over the northern edge of this platform, another platform with an Air Dome Generator and a blue jump pad is visible. This platform is easy to spot as it is suspended in space by three jet engines. It is possible to jump straight down onto it, with a help of air boost if needed. Third worker bot docking station is located on the western edge of this platform.
- Jump pad on this platform leads to another platform with two jump pads and Air Dome Generator. When jumping over, care should be taken to avoid a large structure which is being rotated right in the jump path by another working bot. Looking down from the edge where the green jump pad is, Z-shaped platform with some containers, Air Dome Generator, and a green jump pad can be seen below. The fourth worker bot docking station is located on this platform.
- Jump pad on this platform leads to a small platform perched on the side of a large pillar. Jump pad on this platform leads back to the platform with two jump pads and Air Dome Generator. From a small extension overlooking entrance to the Central Maintenance building below, jump has to be made to top of the building to the left. From the northern edge of that building, and over a fairly large gap, platform with a green jump pad and the last worker bot docking station on it can be seen. With a bit of air boost, this gap can be jumped over quite easily. Vault Hunters are advised not to attempt jumps straight from the Central Maintenance platform.