Lazlo: I released the infection for Mrs. Zarpedon -- she told me I had to stop everything, keep the Vault safe. I'm so sorry! I need you to rescue some of my friends. Freeze them, freeze the infection! Bring them back here. Hnnnnngh!
Lazlo: I have a freezeasy for you if you want to borrow it. Take it, TAKE IT!
(Pick up freezeasy)
Lazlo: Let me lead you to my friendsss! I locked them up until I could make them better -- BETTER!
Lazlo: Freeze them to save them! Don't shoot them to hurt them!
(First friend frozen and shattered)
Lazlo: Oh nooo. It shattered? Grab its chunks so that I may honor them. I will honor them SO MUCH.
(Damage friends by anything else)
Lazlo: Not the regular bullets -- FREEZE them!
Lazlo: Cryo gun! Not regular gun!
Lazlo: No! FREEZE THEM!
Lazlo: They must be COLD to be saved!
(Pick up chunks)
Lazlo: Goodgoodgood. They are no longer infected and I may rebuild them one shining day. Continue.
Lazlo: Shatterrr! The infection weakens the bones. So sad.
- Athena (if present): Uhhh, yeah.
- Wilhelm (if present): Least you weren't born like that. I couldn't even play kickball without a break.
- Nisha (if present): Uhh, yeah.
- Claptrap (if present): Uhhh, yeah.
- Jack2 (if present): Great! Fun conversation.
- Aurelia (if present): Certainly. Whatever you say.
Lazlo: YOU ARE WISE TO AGREE!
(Collect 9 chunks)
Lazlo: Zarpedon said her infection would save the universe, but all I see are insane people and shattering meat chunks.
- Athena (if present): Sounds like a rock band.
- Wilhelm (if present): Sounds like a rock band.
- Nisha (if present): Sounds like a rock band.
- Claptrap (if present): Sounds like a rock band!
- Jack2 (if present): That sounds like a reaaaaally crappy band name.
- Aurelia (if present): Sounds like a musical group.
Lazlo: SAAAAAD! Sad.
(Collect last chunks)
Lazlo: There. Bring the chunks back -- CHUNKS BACK! -- so I may honor my fallen friends by making an igloo from them.
Lazlo: Yesss, thank you for delivering my friends to me. Friendship -- IMPORTANT!
Lazlo: Thank you so much. Now it's time to end the infection once and for all!