Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Infinite Loop is an optional mission available in Research and Development.
- “The hardest decision a vault hunter ever makes... which insane AI personality to shut down in the name of glory and shiny things?”
- Investigate computer problem
- Find restraining bolt
- Pick up restraining bolt
- Bring back restraining bolt
- Override CLAP-9000
- Override DAN-TRP
- "No one stands between a Vault Hunter and their loot."
- Choosing to put the restraining bolt on DAN-TRP means the mission is turned into CLAP-9000 to receive the Snowball grenade item.
- Choosing to put the restraining bolt on CLAP-9000 means the mission is turned into DAN-TRP to receive the Mining Laser laser weapon.
- Mission items:
- Restraining Bolt - "For restraining CL4P-TP units. Not as kinky as it sounds."
- The names of the two Claptrap units in this side mission (CLAP-9000 and DAN-TRP) as well as their behaviors and speech mannerisms reference two famous artificial intelligences: HAL-9000 from the movie 2001: A Space Odysee and SHODAN from the System Shock video games.