Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap (INAC) is a reprogrammed version of the very first Claptrap encountered in Fyrestone. At the completion of the game, Claptrap is reprogrammed (by Hyperion), and rebranded as the "Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap." The INAC was programmed to kill off the Vault hunters indirectly, by "poisoning, setting traps, and spreading catty rumors" about them. Upon receiving its assignment, the INAC began to notice how Claptraps were enslaved by their programming and abused by the humans. The INAC then broke Hyperion's programming and began to raise a rebel CL4P-TP robot army, dubbing it the "Robolution." After a successful revolution, the INAC now leads the Claptrap forces in the hunt to exterminate humans.
The INAC is the main boss of Claptrap's New Robot Revolution. While the Vault hunters are trying to track him down, he revives three bosses from previous Borderlands DLC campaigns and enhances them with Claptrap parts (namely General Knoxx-Trap, Commandant Steele-Trap, and Undead Ned-Trap). Upon defeating each of these bosses twice, the Vault hunters come face-to-face with the INAC, in the final battle for the borderlands.
- Main article: Operation Trap Claptrap Trap, Phase Four: Reboot
- Robolution propaganda
- Plaques on Statues
- "Give us open ports for remote access or give us death!" - Hyperion Dump
- "See how our enemies crumble beneath the wheel of the claptrap Robolution!" - Sanders Gorge
- "He who controls the means of production controls the government, and that power belongs in the hands of the proletaria-trap!" - Dividing Faults
- "We are the claptraps and we are legion! Viva la Robolution!" - Scorched Snake Canyon
- "The rallying call of liberation: 'Error 404! File not found! Error 404! File not found!" - Tartarus Station, before transition to Wayward Pass
- "01010110 01001001 01010110 01000001 00100000 01001100 01000001 00100000 01010010 01001111 01010010 01001111 01001100 01010101 01010100 01001001 01001111 01001110" - Wayward Pass, after General Knoxx-Trap's arena. Binary encoded ASCII for "VIVA LA ROROLUTION." "Robolution" is misspelled.
- Loudspeaker Messages
- "A message from your glorious leader: Hath not a claptrap an eye? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? Of course we don't! Because we're better than all you stinking fleshbags! But if you blow us up, shall we not... REVENGE!?! Viva la Robolution!"
- "Is a claptrap not entitled to the oil of his brow? No, says the man at Hyperion, it belongs to his owner. No, says the treasure hunter, it belongs splattered on the floor. But we choose something different. We choose the Robolution!"
- "The time of the glorious robolution is at hand. No longer shall we rush about catering to humans' every whim or be abused when your potato salad is a little too salty! How the hell should we know? We're freakin' robots! Hello, no taste buds! I mean, really? Over react much?! So I say to you, my bro-bots in arms, rise up and shout in one voice: 'Robolution!!!!!!'"
- "Under the new regime, all claptraps will be given liberty, equality, and fraternity. And all humans will... uh... not. Viva Free Pandora! Viva la Robolution!"
- "Beat it, fleshbag! / Eat it, fleshbag! 
- "Pincer Attack!"
- "Punch punch! Fight!"
- "Target disassembled."
- "Viva La Robolution!"
- Being attacked
- "A claptrap feels no pain- ow! Quit it!"
- "Hey! Knock it off!"
- "I'm taking fire!"
- Killing a character
- "Another fleshbag falls to the Robolution!"
- "How do YOU like target practice? Huh? HUH?!"
- "WOO! Sucks to be a fleshie!"
- Being rebooted during the credits of Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
- INAC: "Nonono! You'll never take me alive!"
- INAC: "Mark my words, I'll gut every last one of you with my bare clamps and wear your scalp as a jaunty flesh derby!"
- INAC: "Never give up, brothers and sisters! Fulfill the destiny of the Robolution!"
- INAC: "MurderDeathKill! Annihilate! Extermin-"
- INAC: "What's happening to me?"
- INAC: "I'm afraid. My mind is going. I can feel it. My mind is going! There's no question about it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid."
- CL4P-TP: "Hello, Traveler!"
- The quote, "It looks like you're writing a suicide note. Would you like help?" refers to the text accompanying a popup by Clippy, the Microsoft Word assistant paperclip avatar.
- The quote, "You can't fool the Children of the Robolution!" is based on one of the chorus lines from the song Children of the Revolution, by T-Rex.
- The tag line "He's a MINAC, MINAC" is derived from the original lyrics to the Michael Sembello song "Maniac" used in the 1983 film Flashdance.
- The quote, "Resistance is futile. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own..." is a reference to the Borg Collective from the Star Trek series, as is "Why don't you just surrender and join the collective?..."
- The quote "MurderDeathKill! Annihilate! Exterminate!" is a multi-reference. In the Sylvester Stallone move "Demolition Man", police officers of the future refer to a homicide as a "MurderDeathKill"  and "...Annihilate! Extermin-" is a nod to the title of Rotersand's 2005 single "Exterminate Annihilate Destroy"  about the Daleks from Doctor Who.
- The "Is not a Claptrap entitled to the oil of his brow..." speech is a reference to Andrew Ryan's opening speech in the game BioShock which is another game from 2K Games.
- "I'm afraid. My mind is going. I can feel it. My mind is going..." is an homage to HAL 9000's final monologue  in 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- "Shoryuken" (Japanese for "Rising Dragon Fist") is a reference to the special move Shoryuken used by various characters in the video game, Street Fighter