StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
|Skill Tree||Little Big Trouble|
|Effect||Not shooting an enemy for a short time grants you a stack of Interspersed Outburst. The next time you shoot an enemy, all stacks of Interspersed Outburst are consumed and you deal bonus Slag Damage. The more stacks consumed, the greater the chance of slagging the target.|
Interspersed Outburst is one of Gaige's Tier Five Little Big Trouble skills. When Gaige fails to shoot an enemy for a short time, she gains a stack of Interspersed Outburst to a maximum of 5 stacks. When she shoots an enemy, all stacks are consumed. The more stacks consumed, the greater the chance of slagging the target.
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3||Rank 4||Rank 5|
|Rank 6||Rank 7||Rank 8||Rank 9||Rank 10||Rank 11|
- The first stack appears after about 2 seconds of not shooting, with all five stacks appearing after 9.3 seconds.
- Damage from the skill is based solely on character level and the number of stacks. Rank in the skill does not affect damage.
- The chance to slag the target is 2% per rank in the skill, per stack. Ranks in More Pep will increase this chance.
- This skill may prevent acquiring weapon-specific kills, such as Dr Zed's mission after killing Doc Mercy.
- When using this skill with weapons that deal all of their damage as splash damage, Interspersed Outburst is bugged to never apply any slag status effect on any enemy attacked. However, the skill will still apply the slag damage. Weapons that deal 100% of their damage as splash damage include all E-tech pistols, all E-tech shotguns (except the Omen, which deals both bullet damage and splash damage), all rocket launchers, any assault rifle that shoot rockets or grenade projectiles, the Flakker shotgun, and the Carnage shotgun.
|Best Friends Forever||Little Big Trouble||Ordered Chaos|