It's a Trap! Kind of. is a challenge in Hunter's Grotto.
Professor Nakayama has spread five animal traps around Hunter's Grotto. The challenge is to locate and disable all five. Each one must be triggered manually, and this has the effect of tripping a small, fiery blast and deploying an impenetrable force field. A follow up melee attack disables the trap and deactivates the force field.
The trap locations in the same order they're presented in the video:
- Just after entering the west side of the map the trap is on the ground near where some boroks are fought.
- In the middle of the map, about halfway between a catch-a-boat station and the lodge. The trap is on the ground by a totem pole.
- In the cave area leading up to the lodge. The trap is near the save point.
- South of the lodge is a tunnel with a gate over it. Through the tunnel up the elevator, then through the stone courtyard with the dump trucks, and the trap is under some trees.
- In the southeast part of the map there is a catch-a-boat station. Immediately southwest of the station is a row of jagged bones across a path preventing a boat from driving (west) up a hill. About halfway up this hill is the trap.