Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Janey runs a junk dealing business on Elpis, called "Springs' Emporium O Stuff", located in the city of Concordia. She also writes "children's books" in her free time, which are inspired by events happening around her. Janey is also a lesbian, as she often states her disinterest in men, as well as trying to hit on Athena and Moxxi.
While searching for some junk, Janey spots a moonshot rocket heading for her location, fired from Helios. She makes contact with the Vault Hunters inside, then proceeds to help them adapt to Elpis' environment. After giving them an Oz kit, she enlists their help in killing Deadlift, who has stolen her digistruct key for her Moon Zoomy station. Later on, Janey goes back to Concordia, where her shop is located, and continues to offer side missions.
Athena states in Claptastic Voyage that the only reason she took another job with Handsome Jack was to earn money to support herself and Janey in their new home in Hollow Point.
In Tales from the Borderlands, while Fiona and Sasha are attempting to flee from Athena, they try to enter Scooter's garage. Athena begs them not to go in the garage, due to Janey being in there, but Fiona and Sasha enter anyways, out of fear for their lives. Athena enters very shortly after and Janey kisses her on the cheek. Fiona and Sasha inform Janey that Athena was chasing them and attempting to murder them. Janey tells them that she couldn't have due to Athena promising her that she was done with being a bounty hunter. Athena tells Janey that they must have just thought that she was following them. Sasha and Fiona leave shortly after. (This is a determinant scene and only occurs if the player chooses to go to Old Haven as Rhys. Depending on player choices, Janey can find out to her anger that Athena is lying, or she can remain completely oblivious.)
In Episode 5, if Fiona told Janey that Athena still loved her in Episode 3, then she will be available for use in the final battle. Her attack on The Traveler consists of kicks and firing jets into The Traveler's face.
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Tales from the Borderlands
- Janey has several scars on her left arm and stomach, which were stated to be from an encounter with kraggons.
- During the slideshow in the credits, Athena is seen offering a hand to Janey as she begins climbing a ladder onto a ship.
- Tiny Tina asks Athena of Janey's fate during True Vault Hunter Mode. Athena tries to avoid the topic, merely stating that she's "around", but eventually high-fives Tina when the latter assumes that she "hit that".
- Athena and Janey are confirmed to be a couple in Tales From The Borderlands and further confirmation occurs in the Claptastic Voyage, where Athena admits she took a last job from Jack so she could continue paying the rent on her and Janey's place.
- If the player tells Janey that Athena loves her in Episode 3, Episode 5 confirms that Janey and Athena are going to get married.
- Interview with Gearbox Software writer Anthony Burch and 2K Australia writer Maurice Suckling on the creation of the character (archive)
- 2K Games Cosplay Reference
- Fanart and cosplay on DeviantArt
- Fanart and cosplay on Tumblr
- Fanart and cosplay on Pinterest
- "Heartwarming BtPS moments" on tvtropes
- Fanfiction on Archive of Our Own