Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article.
- On the first platform after the airlock - Jumps you back to the Airlock.
- On the second platform after the airlock - Jumps you to a platform with a blue jump.
- The helper bot is moving a big flat piece - use it to reach a blue jump. Take this blue jump to a small platform that has a green jump on it.
- Once you have jumped from 3 you will be on a platform with two green jumps. One takes you back to the beginning of the level.
- Once you have jumped from 3 you will be on a platform with two green jumps. The second shoots you through a hole to a room with two chests.
- Just before you go into Central Maintenance.
- After you complete Central Maintenance - there is a Pltform with a jump directly in front of you - WAIT - turn right and there is a hidden one around the side. Takes you to a platform with a huge turret, chest and O2 Generator.
- Outside the far end of Central Maintenance. This takes you to Plasma A.
- After you destroy Plasma A - Look off the edge to find the platform with the O2 Generator and the Green Jump.
- From the bottom of the Plasma A and B there is a jump that takes you back to the outside of Central Maintenance. When you use this jump if you look to the far left you can just make out the last green jump. Jump towards it - you can just make the Communications Platform.
- This can be obtained during the Quarantine mission once you release the workerbots.