StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Special Weapon Effects
If somebody's gonna kill him, it should be us! – Uses explosive lasers instead of regular rockets. Very high accuracy for a launcher. Can inflict critical hits.
Usage & Description
Kaneda's Laser is the only launcher in the game that is able to score critical hits, this gives the weapon massive damage potential, players should therefore prioritise scoring critical hits to maximise each shot's damage.
- This weapon will always spawn with the Torgue sight.
- The splash damage will not hurt the wielder.
- Despite its name and behavior, Kaneda's Laser is not affected by skills and other bonuses that only affect lasers.
- Kaneda's Laser is a reference to the film "Akira", where the main character wields a weapon similar in nature to Kaneda's Laser.
- Direct hit kills made with this weapon don't seem to count towards the Rocket Launcher Challenge "Missile Magnet" (PC)