Keep It Piping Hot is the tier 5 skill in Salvador's Gun Lust skill tree. While Gunzerking is on cooldown, this skill gives a buff to guns, melee, and grenade damage. This effect is deactivated whenever Gunzerking is ready to be activated.
- Gun Damage: +5% per level
- Grenade Damage: +5% per level
- Melee Damage: +6% per level
There are no class mods that boost this skill beyond 5 levels.
- In versions before patch 1.4, this skill did not function if any cooldown rate bonuses were applied to Gunzerking. A greyed-out skill effect tab appeared on the HUD, but did not highlight.
- While this ability seems very good, certain skills can make it useless. When Gunzerking is upgraded with a longer duration by Last Longer and faster cooldown by I'm Ready Already, Salvador won't be able to benefit as Gunzerking will be ready again as soon as the duration runs out. Yippee Ki Yay can also cause this problem, by increasing the duration.
- If Get Some is activated while Gunzerk is active, Salvador will receive the bonus from Keep it Piping Hot, however if Get Some causes Gunzerking to be completely cooled down, he will no longer receive the bonus.