StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
"King Kong ain't got nuthin' on me!"
|Character Type||Enemy (boss)|
- King Mong has a small chance to drop the legendary rocket launcher, Badaboom. He can also drop rare skins for all classes, "I Don't Wanna Explode" for Salvador, "Bittersweet Ninja" for Maya, "This is HEV-y" for Zer0, "Licking Flames" for Axton, "Miss Ramone" for Gaige, and "NO NO NO NO NO" for Krieg .
- The challenge 'Twas Slag Killed the Beast can be completed by killing King Mong while he is slagged.
- He will not always spawn (but the chance of him not spawning seems to be low).
- King Mong will typically drop some Eridium every time he is killed, anywhere from 1-8 pieces.
- Dropped the Bunny on Day 24 of the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt.
- King Mong takes its name from the King Kong movies, and from their star giant ape.