Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Knuckle Dragger is the first boss fought in Borderlands 2. She is a larger, more powerful version of a standard bullymong. She is fought in the icy canyons of the Southern Shelf (Map Location: Windshear Waste from Claptrap's Place). She is first seen in Claptrap's Place where she rips out Claptrap's eye. She has a chance to drop the Hornet upon her death.
- Main article: Blindsided
- When coming from the direction of Claptrap's Place after defeating her once, Knuckle Dragger spawns as the character rounds the corner leading to the cliff above her area. When Knuckle Dragger is killed, all her loot will be "fired" into the sky to land on the platform where she was fought the first time.
- If there is anything above her when she dies, the loot can end up being thrown inside the level geometry and lost.
- A farming tactic for the Hornet is to enter the Southern Shelf, then re-enter Windshear Waste, allowing players to save and quit and always spawn next to Knuckle Dragger when entering the game. She can also be lured into the drop barge at this point, thus confining her loot drop to a smaller area.
- During Day 1 of the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt, Knuckle Dragger could drop the Gwen's Head.
- Knuckle Dragger is the first boss in the Borderlands series that appears at Level 1.
- In the Borderlands 2 Limited Edition Strategy Guide Knuckle Dragger is revealed to be Female.