The Lady Fist is a unique repeater pistol manufactured by Hyperion. It is given at the end of the Uncle Teddy mission in Fyrestone, provided that the blueprints for T.K's Wave are given to Una Baha and not Hyperion.
Special Weapon Effects
Love is a Lady Finger. True love is a Lady Fist. – +800% critical hit damage (+400% before Patch 1.8, which made the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt hotfixes permanent.) Improved magazine size, projectile speed and spread.
Usage & Description
Lady Fist is an excellent sidearm due to its unusually high bonus to critical hit damage, reverse recoil, good accuracy and rate of fire. A Lady Fist can be effectively used without zooming on the sight as continuous fire will put a very precise stream of high damaging bullets on the enemies' critical spots.
A corrosive Lady Fist will dismember loaders quickly, and incendiary variants can be used to lethal efficiency on flesh targets. The Lady Fist is one of the few weapons that doesn't lose the reverse recoil bonus during reload times, effectively retaining almost full accuracy after magazine reloads in combat situations.
- The critical bonus can be applied to vehicle primary guns, or the Runner's machine gun turret, if equipped while entering a vehicle.
- The red text refers to the Lady Finger, a gun retrieved from the grave of T.K. Baha's wife in Borderlands.
- Even though it is awarded for not giving the blueprints to Hyperion it is still a Hyperion gun.
- A hotfix on 10/23/13 increased the magazine size and accuracy recovery of the Lady Fist and all other Hyperion pistols as part of the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt.
- The Lady Fist dropped from McNally on Day 18 of the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt.
- A hotfix on 10/29/13 increased the critical hit modifier of the Lady Fist from 400% to 800%.
- The gun is currently in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel's loot pool, but is bugged and cannot be obtained.