Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(Pick up ECHO)
Thorson (on ECHO): This is the last will and testament of Tom Thorson, Dahl Captain. Deadlift's scavs are boarding my ship as I speak. Whoever finds this ECHO, please find it in your heart to honor a doomed man's last wishes. Just press the "next message" button when you're ready.
- Athena (if present): Of course.
- Wilhelm (if present): Better get paid at the end of this.
- Nisha (if present): Sounds weird. I'm into it.
- Claptrap (if present): Of course! I exist to help all of humanity, be they dead or not!
- Jack2 (if present): Ehhh, sure, what's the worst that could happen?
- Aurelia (if present): Avenging the innocent isn't my usual purview, but sure, why not?
Thorson (on ECHO): Thanks. First off, I need you to inform Captain Zarpedon of my death. Plug this ECHO recorder into a transmitter and convey the message.
Zarpedon: Thank you for informing me of Captain Thorson's fate, Vault Hunter. Though you will not have my mercy, you do have my respect.
Thorson (on ECHO): Once you've told the Colonel of my death, I'd like you to avenge me. It looks like... Squat, Deadlift's lieutenant, is boarding my ship right now. If you could track him down and kill him, I'd appreciate it.
Thorson (on ECHO): Thanks for killing Squat -- jeez, I can hear him now! Okay, final request... I need you to find a guy named Nel.
Thorson (on ECHO): Now... tell him he's a dick.
- Athena (if present): Captain Thorson says you're a dick.
- Wilhelm (if present): You're a dick!
- Nisha (if present): Dead guy says you're a dick.
- Claptrap (if present): Captain Thorson wishes to inform you that you are a dick!
- Jack2 (if present): You're a dick. Sorry.
- Aurelia (if present): I've been asked to tell you: you're a dick.
Thorson (on ECHO): That's that -- sorry I can't give you a reward, but, you know, I'm dead. Still... thanks.
Zarpedon: Vault Hunter. I want to thank you for fulfilling Captain Thorson's last wishes. head to the following coordinates.
Zarpedon: My men hid this weapons stash months ago. You can have them -- until I take them back.