Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Little Big Trouble is Gaige's second skill tree, of three. Little Big Trouble focuses on elemental effects and damage, favoring Shock damage out of the four elements available. It also adds some elemental power to Deathtrap, in the form of high-powered heat-beams, shock blasts, and, later on, even the ability to mimic the element of any weapon Gaige shoots him with. Her other skill trees are Best Friends Forever and Ordered Chaos.
- More Pep - Increases your chances of applying Burn, Electrocute, Corrode, and Slag Status Effects.
- Myelin - Grants you Resistance to Shock Damage. Also increases your Shield Capacity
- Shock Storm - Killing an enemy with a Critical Hit causes an Electric Storm, dealing Electrocute Damage to nearby enemies. Electrical Storms are also caused by Deathtrap whenever he kills an enemy.
- The Stare - Deathtrap Ability. Deathtrap fires a laser beam and sweeps it across the battlefield, dealing Burn Damage and possibly Igniting enemies.
- Strength of Five Gorillas - Increases Melee Damage for you and Deathtrap.
- Electrical Burn - When your Electrocute Status Effects deal damage to enemies, there is a chance they will burst into flames and take Burn Damage. The amount of Burn Damage is based on the Electrocute damage dealt.
- Shock and "AAAGGGGHHH!" - Reloading your gun causes an Electrical Explosion, damaging nearby enemies.
- Evil Enchantress - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy increases the Damage that your Burn, Electrocute, and Corrode status effects deal for a short period of time.
- One Two Boom - Deathtrap Ability. Deathtrap shoots out an orb of energy at an enemy. If you shoot the orb it will explode, dealing massive Shock Damage to nearby enemies.
- Wires Don't Talk - Increases all Shock and Electrocute Damage that you inflict.
- Interspersed Outburst - Not shooting an enemy for a short time grants you a stack of Interspersed Outburst. The next time you shoot an enemy, all stacks of Interspersed Outburst are consumed and you deal Slag Damage. The more stacks are consumed, the greater the chance of slagging the target.
- Make it Sparkle - Shooting Deathtrap with an elemental weapon charges him with that element, causing his melee attacks to deal additional damage of that element.
|Best Friends Forever||Little Big Trouble||Ordered Chaos|