Для Славной Матушки-России
|Element:||Shock, Incendiary, Corrosive, Slag, or None|
|Special Part(s): |
Special Weapon Effects
Man Killer – Shoots one projectile that splits into three projectiles after a certain distance on a horizontal plane. Distance at which the bullet splits is relative to distance to target, up until a maximum distance. Each shot comes at the cost of one sniper bullet.
Usage & Description
The Lyuda is a variant of the Vladof Droog sniper rifle, and shares that weapon's fast fire rate and high capacity magazine.
- An unspecified patch on both PC and PS3 changed the name of the White Death sniper rifle to "Lyuda." Gamers using an un-patched .sav file may still find "White Death" rifles.
- The "Razrez" prefix of this gun only gives an extra +20% bonus to critical damage which deals less damage than a gun with a bonus base damage "Gromky" prefix.
- The name remains "White Death" on Xbox 360, but was changed to "Lyuda" on PC and PS3.
- All three projectiles work with Zero's B0re skill and gain power from building Critical Ascensi0n stacks quickly, as well as dealng triple hits at close range.
- The weapon's original name is a reference to Simo Häyhä, a Finnish sniper with over 500 recorded kills during the Winter War between Finland and Russia from 1939 to 1940, earning him the nickname White Death.
- The weapon's changed name of Lyuda refers to female Soviet sniper Lyudmila Pavlichenko, one of the most successful female snipers in history. The name Lyuda is the diminutive form of the name Lyudmila.