- "Complete all missions in the Rust Commons"
This achievement requires players to finish all the missions in the Rust Commons area. However, once all other missions are finished, they still need to beat the story, which doesn't take place in the Rust Commons. The trophy is earned after completing all other missions and finally, beating the boss. The achievement may also be given once the Crimson Enclave is reached. It can also be received after turning in the mission, Get Some Answers.
Made in New Haven Mission List
Claptrap Rescue: New Haven
Claptrap Rescue: Tetanus Warren
Corrosive Crystal Harvest
Is T.K. O.K.?
Like A Moth To Flame
Power To The People
Up To Our Ears
Scooter's Used Car Parts
Hidden Journal: Rust Commons West
Scavenger: Submachine Gun
Seek Out Tannis
Meet 'Crazy' Earl
Claptrap Rescue: Scrapyard
Get Off My Lawn!
Today's Lesson: High Explosives
Hair Of The Dog
Claptrap Rescue: Krom's Canyon
Earl Needs Food...Badly
Two Wrongs Make A Right
Middle Of Nowhere No More: Investigate
Middle Of Nowhere No More: Fuses? Really?
Middle Of Nowhere No More: Small Favor
Middle Of Nowhere No More: Scoot On Back
Altar Ego: Burning Heresy
Circle Of Slaughter: Meat and Greet
Circle Of Slaughter: Round 1
Circle Of Slaughter: Round 2
Circle Of Slaughter: Final Round
Hidden Journal: Rust Commons East
The Next Piece
Altar Ego: The New Religion
Altar Ego: Godless Monsters
A Bug Problem
Relight The Beacons
Smoke Signals: Investigate Old Haven
Smoke Signals: Shut Them Down
Claptrap Rescue: Old Haven
Jaynistown: Spread The Word
Jaynistown: Getting What's Coming To You
I've Got A Sinking Feeling...
Wanted: Fresh Fish
Jaynistown: Unintended Consequences
Jaynistown: Cleaning Up Your Mess
Bait And Switch
Claptrap Rescue: Trash Coast
Earl's Best Friend
Another Piece Of The Puzzle
Not Without My Claptrap
These missions may not be necessary to earn the achievement/trophy:
- The Xbox 360 achievement gives 20 gamerscore.
- The PlayStation 3 trophy gives a "Bronze" trophy.
- This trophy, along with the achievement, can be obtained even if players don't complete every different mission, but a certain number of missions accumulated in separate playthroughs.
- Like Made in Fyrestone, the achievement's name is a reference to "Made in America", the final episode of the television series The Sopranos.