StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Or are you Unforgiven II?
|Special Part(s): |
The Maggie is a Legendary Pistol manufactured by Jakobs. Maggie is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from Mick Zaford located in The Dust. It also uses the Dahl, Vladof, and Tediore grips.
Monty's wife don't take no guff. – Shoots 6 projectiles at the price of 1 bullet. Behaves much like a shotgun, but with higher accuracy.
Usage & Description
Maggie can be seen as a shotgun that uses pistol ammunition (and behaves like a normal revolver). Due to the pellet spread, it is best used in close to medium range. If multiple pellets hit, Maggie can have far superior damage compared to a regular revolver. This combined with its very high firecap can prove very lethal, although the recoil and spread make this weapon less efficient at longer ranges.
Maggie is extremely powerful and is capable of ridiculous damage output at close quarters. However, obtaining this weapon is not easy as one must sacrifice any chance of obtaining the Slagga from Jimbo and Tector Hodunk.
- If the Maggie spawns with the "Two fer" accessory, there are 10 projectiles at the usual "Two fer" bullet cost of 2 per shot.
- If the Maggie spawns with the prefix "Trick Shot" , bullets will ricochet of surfaces.
- The Maggie is effectively identical to the Masher type revolvers from the first Borderlands, with the exception of its Jakobs gimmick.
- The projectile count of 6 is a reference to the old western nickname of the revolver, the six shooter.
- The name and red text are references to the Simpsons episode "Who Shot Mr. Burns?" in which Maggie Simpson shoots Monty Burns with his own revolver pistol.