|Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty||Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage||Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt||Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep|
|T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest||The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler||How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day||Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre||Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax|
|The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned||Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot||The Secret Armory of General Knoxx||Claptrap's New Robot Revolution|
- April 17 2K Australia disbanded. No official words about future developments of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel were said.
- April 14 Gearbox announced legendary drops adjustments for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel through May 13.
- March 24 Story add-on Claptastic Voyage is released for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel with Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 included.
- March 20 Certain bosses in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will be respawnable after patch 1.0.5.
- March 9 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 — Atlas Mugged announced by Telltale.
- March 8 Claptastic Voyage and Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel announced by Gearbox.
- January 27 Lady Hammerlock Pack is released for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 25 Gearbox officially announces that the next main entry of Borderlands is ready in development.
- January 25 Gearbox officially announces Lady Hammerlock Pack for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- January 20 Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel remastered for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One) officially announced by Gearbox.
- January 18 First official details of Chinese-only MMO Borderlands Online spotted on the net, along with early in-game footage.
- December 23 till January 5 Mercenary Day seasonal event is being celebrated in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- December 12 "Borderlands: Remastered Edition" spotted on Australian Classification board, with listings for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- December 9 Gearbox announced that Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel will include a mission that "offers some insight into Tales from the Borderlands"
- December 8 Gearbox revealed some details about UVHM of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- December 4 Gearbox announced first add-on for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, The Holodome Onslaught
- December 3 Tales from the Borderlands released on 360, European PS3 and PS4 stores.
- November 27 Tales from the Borderlands released on Mac.
- November 26 Tales from the Borderlands released on XB1.
- November 25 Tales from the Borderlands released on Steam, North American PS3 and PS4 stores.
- November 13 Gearbox releases the first Tales from the Borderlands gameplay trailer, as well as announcing compatibility with current-gen consoles.
- November 11 Gearbox releases the Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack worldwide.
- November 1 Gearbox announces the Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack for release November 11.
- October 17 Gearbox releases a full timeline for the Borderlands series. Includes spoilers.
- October 17 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released worldwide.
- October 16 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released in Australasia.
- October 14 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released in North America.
Latest forum activity
|Borderlands 2 Wimoweh Trailer||14:56, May 22, 2015||Dr. Clayton Forrestor|
|Cool new Borderlands ring||03:00, May 21, 2015||Asbestosfriend|
|Kent the Samarai||16:48, May 17, 2015||Aaxelae|
|Deus the collector||16:36, May 17, 2015||Aaxelae|
|Lucan the magician||16:31, May 17, 2015||Aaxelae|
|Need pc lvl 72 sandhawk. I have a LOT to give back.||16:19, May 9, 2015||Jellejurre|
Add-on for The Pre-Sequel?
Borderlands on Twitter
These are the newest articles that have been added. Please ensure that they are named properly and do not duplicate any existing articles.