Many Must Fall is the tier 6 skill in Zer0's Bloodshed skill tree. Instead of leaving stealth, Zer0 will throw out another decoy and add more time to Decepti0n when he kills an enemy with a melee attack. This can continue indefinitely.
- Time added to Deception: 2 seconds per kill
Special Skill Text
"Call no man happy til he is dead. Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy..."
- This is the only way to achieve the Unseen Predator Achievement.
- With ranks in Unf0rseen, each additional decoy created will explode just like the first.
- Despite how much the red graphical bar at the bottom of the screen is filled, and the number of seconds remaining in Decepti0n, after each kill is made (and Many Must Fall triggers), the Decepti0n Melee Damage, Critical Damage and Gun Damage bonuses reset to the minimal starting value (as though you had just entered Decepti0n).
- Each kill resets Death Bl0ss0m.
- The red text is, presumably, an ironic reference to the famous quotation attributed to Solon by the Ancient Greek historian Herodotus stating, "Count no man happy until he is dead," as a person's fortunes may change at any time.