|Mega Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap|
|Character Type||Enemy (boss, Borderlands)|
|NPC (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)|
|Group Affiliations||Claptrap revolutionaries|
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
The Mega Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap was designed by the Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap to be the ultimate instrument of war. The design also allowed for it to operate as a mobile base of operations from which to conduct the glorious robot revolution. Above all, it was made to be just plain big.
The Mega Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap features as the main boss to be fought at the end of the story, in the mission Operation Trap Claptrap Trap, Phase Four: Reboot. At this time is in fact under the control of the INAC who directs the MINAC from within.
In Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, MINAC appears in Claptrap's memories during the Claptastic Voyage DLC. In the mission Rose Tinting, it asks the Vault Hunters to help make it a happy memory so that Claptrap will no longer repress it.
- Main article: Operation Trap Claptrap Trap, Phase Four: Reboot
These are the subtitles, and the actual voice clips, where they differ, of the MINAC's lines.
- "It looks like you're writing a suicide note. Would you like help?"
- Voice clip: "It looks like you're writing a suicide note. Would you like some help?"
- "I'll shoot your eye out!"
- "Resistance is futile. We will add your biological and technological distinctness to our own."
- "Not so easy when the target shoots back, is it?!"
- Voice clip: "Not so easy when the target shoots back, now is it?!"
- "I will dance on your graves! Unce unce unce!"
- Voice clip: "I will dance on your graves! Unce unce unce unce unce!"
- "Why don't you just surrender and join the collective? We have killer karaoke nights!"
- "How many bullets does it take to get to the squishy center of a fleshbag? Let's find out."
- "You can't fool the Children of the Robolution!"
- Running over a Vault Hunter
- "How do YOU like target practice? Huh? HUH?!"
- Voice clip: "Oh yeah? Well how do YOU like target practice? Huh? HUH?!"
- "Another fleshbag falls to the Robolution!"
- "I got dibs on his socks!"
- "WOO! Sucks to be a fleshie!"
- The MINAC has a total of 10 Turret-Traps:
- 3 Gatlings, on each side, concealed by doors.
- 2 Gatlings, on the rear top.
- 1 Gatling on the rear, concealed by a door.
- 1 Missile on the front, just below the eye, also concealed by a door.