Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Minerva and the other assassins are fast-moving melee units primarily, and will charge straight into melee range if they can. When taking heavy fire she often dives into a sideways combat roll that can whip her out of the immediate line of fire and allow her to quickly resume her pursuit to her target. Using elemental attacks is a good strategy in order to ensure continual damage while they evade direct fire.
Skills that cause Daze can slow the assassins, making them much easier to target.
Minerva has a powerful but quick kick that can send opponents flying, even over the guardrail and off the base, so it is preferable to avoid fighting close to the edge.
- When fighting assassins it is possible for them to fall into deep gullies and survive. Should this happen, they can be reset with a game restart.
- Minerva will respawn if her entire squad (including her) aren't killed.
- If Typhon has not been killed she will respawn in the same spot as Kyros.
- She has a chance to drop DLC-specific class mods.
- Minerva is the name of the Roman goddess of wisdom, known in ancient Greece as Athena. Athena also included war in her portfolio, making the name apt for a highly skilled fighter.
- Minerva is differentiated from most of the other assassins in that she wears no face mask. Despite this, she still has an electronically distorted voice like the others.