StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
The Mines of Avarice is a series of underground caves and tunnels found in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep.
- Gold Golem
- Magical Orc (during My Kingdom for a Wand)
- Magical Spider (during My Kingdom for a Wand)
- Maxibillion (during My Kingdom for a Wand)
- Warlord Turge
- Weird Ass Magic Globe
Points of Interest
Camp Dwarf Torture
Hall of Emancipation
There is a cube puzzle in the Ingot Processing area that is included in the mission Dwarven Allies. It can be solved first by activating all of the gears with crystals on them to lower the cube, then by observing the pattern of lights displayed and repeating them in reverse order. For example, if the cube is lit in the order of 254163, the response order should be 361452. Successfully completing the puzzle unlocks a gate to an area holding a discoverable vault symbol for the Cult of the Vault challenge.
- Cult of the Vault
- The text for this challenge incorrectly states that there are only two Vault Symbols to be found in the area, when in fact there are three. The progress counter shows the correct number.
- The Floor is Lava - Successfully complete the jumping puzzle.