The term mod may refer to several things:
- Modified (modded) items, inventory and characters which have been edited using an external program, usually to make the game easier for players.
- Modification, player-made software add-ons that can include new items, weapons, characters, enemies, models, textures, levels, story lines, music, and game modes, etc.
- Main article: End-User Created Content
- Modding, the process of editing items, inventory, characters and/or software.
- Moderator, a user of the wiki who is trusted to keep the community safe.
- ChatMod, a user of the wiki who is trusted to keep the Official Chat Room safe.