Motion is Maya's first skill tree, of three. The Motion tree focuses on crowd control and defenses. Her other skill trees are Harmony and Cataclysm.
- Ward - +5% Shield Capacity and -8% Shield Recharge Delay per level.
- Accelerate - +3% Gun Damage and +4% Bullet Speed per level.
- Suspension - Increases the duration of Phaselock by 0.5s per level.
- Kinetic Reflection - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy causes you to deflect bullets against nearby enemies, reducing damage to you by 10% and dealing 20% damage per level for a short time.
- Fleet - Your Movement Speed increases by 10% per level while your shields are depleted.
- Inertia - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy regenerates 0.8% of your Shield per second and increases your Reload Speed by 10% per level for a short time.
- Converge - Phaselock now has the ability to pull nearby enemies toward the original target.
- Quicken - Increases the Cooldown Rate of your Phaselock's Ability by 6% per level.
- Sub-Sequence - When an enemy dies under the effects of Phaselock, there is a chance for Phaselock to seek out and affect another target (20% chance per level).
- Thoughtlock - Phaselock causes enemies to switch allegiance and fight amongst themselves. Additionally, Phaselock's duration and cooldown is increased (3s and 4s respectively).