Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Motion is Maya's first skill tree, of three. The Motion tree focuses on crowd control and defenses. Her other skill trees are Harmony and Cataclysm.
- Ward - +5% Shield Capacity and -8% Shield Recharge Delay per level.
- Accelerate - +3% Gun Damage and +4% Bullet Speed per level.
- Suspension - Increases the duration of Phaselock by 0.5s per level.
- Kinetic Reflection - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy causes you to deflect bullets against nearby enemies, reducing damage to you by 10% and dealing 20% damage per level for a short time.
- Fleet - Your Movement Speed increases by 10% per level while your shields are depleted.
- Inertia - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy regenerates 0.8% of your Shield per second and increases your Reload Speed by 10% per level for a short time.
- Converge - Phaselock now has the ability to pull nearby enemies toward the original target.
- Quicken - Increases the Cooldown Rate of your Phaselock's Ability by 6% per level.
- Sub-Sequence - When an enemy dies under the effects of Phaselock, there is a chance for Phaselock to seek out and affect another target (20% chance per level).
- Thoughtlock - Phaselock causes enemies to switch allegiance and fight amongst themselves. Additionally, Phaselock's duration and cooldown is increased (3s and 4s respectively).