Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Gearbox Software and , is the name for the second DLC installment of Borderlands 2. It was released November 20th, 2012.
The level of the initial area is set when the Badass Crater of Badassitude is first visited, but in Normal Mode is at least 15 and at most 30.
- $9.99 USD/£6.99
- £5.99 GBP
- $14.95 AUD
- 52.95 DKR
- 70.00 SEK
- $9.99 USD
- $15.99 USD on Steam for Australia/New Zealand
- £7.99 GBP on Steam for United Kingdom
- 9.99 EUR on Steam
- Unknown; so far only obtained by purchasing the Game of the Year Edition, which is $39.99 USD
This is a list of features announced by Gearbox Software:
- Multiple missions and optional side missions
- The Badass Crater of Badassitude - Arena-style, "horde-mode," "every man for himself" combat with enemies fighting each other as well as the Vault Hunter
- New weapons
- New Enemies, including multiple bosses
- 6 - 8 hours of additional gameplay
- Torgue Arena
- Badass Crater of Badassitude
- Badass Crater Bar
- Pyro Pete's Bar
- Southern Raceway
- The Beatdown
- Pyro Pete
- Motor Momma
- Piston's Blimp
- Sully the Stabber
- Anonymous Troll
- Pete the Invincible
- Main article: Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage mission flow
- ↑ Torgue, Mister.Mister Torgue Announces release date. 16 November 2012. Web.
- ↑ Goldfarb, Andrew. "Fight for Your Loot in Borderlands 2’s Torgue DLC". 16 November 2012. Web.