StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, by Gearbox Software and The Workshop, is the name for the second DLC installment of Borderlands 2. It was released November 20th, 2012.
- $9.99 USD/£6.99
- £5.99 GBP
- $14.95 AUD
- 52.95 DKR
- 70.00 SEK
- 800 Microsoft points
- $9.99 USD
- $15.99 USD on Steam for Australia/New Zealand
- £7.99 GBP on Steam for United Kingdom
- 9.99 EUR on Steam
This is a list of features announced by Gearbox Software:
- Multiple missions and optional side missions
- The Badass Crater of Badassitude - Arena-style, "horde-mode," "every man for himself" combat with enemies fighting each other as well as the Vault Hunter
- New weapons
- New Enemies, including multiple bosses
- 6 - 8 hours of additional gameplay
- Torgue Arena
- Badass Crater of Badassitude
- Badass Crater Bar
- Pyro Pete's Bar
- Southern Raceway
- The Beatdown
- Pyro Pete
- Motor Momma
- Piston's Blimp
- Sully the Stabber
- Anonymous Troll
- Pete the Invincible
- Main article: Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage mission flow
- ↑ Torgue, Mister.Mister Torgue Announces release date. 16 November 2012. Web.
- ↑ Goldfarb, Andrew. "Fight for Your Loot in Borderlands 2’s Torgue DLC". 16 November 2012. Web.